[Python-Dev] Re: 2.4 news reaches interesting places

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Sat Dec 11 11:14:38 CET 2004

> One thing that bugs me: the article says 3 or 4 times that Python is
> slow, each time with a refutation ("but it's so flexible", "but it's
> fast enough") but still, they sure seem to harp on the point.

fwiw, IDG's Computer Sweden,  "sweden's leading IT-newspaper" has a
surprisingly big Python article in their most recent issue:

    PYTHON FEELS WELL
    Better performance biggest news in 2.4

and briefly interviews swedish zope-developer Johan Carlsson and Python-
Ware co-founder Håkan Karlsson.

</F>

PS. the heading is a play on the swedish phrase "må pyton", which means
"feel like crap"...