[Python-Dev] PyCon Registration Opens Today!

Steve Holden pycon at python.org
Thu Dec 23 22:25:55 CET 2004

Dear Python User:

Following my last message, I am pleased to be able to
announce that you can register for PyCon DC 2005 on the
web at

    http://www.python.org/pycon/2005/register.html

starting at 1700 EST today (December 23). Thanks to
George Belotsky of Open Light Software for assistance
in preparing the credit card processing software.

As always, further information about PyCon is available
in the usual places:

    http://www.pycon.org/
    http://www.python.org/pycon/

I look forward to meeting you at PyCON DC 2005. In the
meantime please let me offer my best wishes for a
happy and peaceful holiday season.

regards
Steve Holden
Chairman, PyCON DC 2005
--
PyCon DC 2005: The third Python Community Conference
http://www.pycon.org/   http://www.python.org/pycon/