[Python-Dev] Build extensions for windows python 2.4 what are the compiler rules?

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Fri Dec 24 14:05:55 CET 2004

Armin Rigo <arigo at tunes.org> writes:

> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Dec 24, 2004 at 12:17:49AM +0000, Barry Scott wrote:
>> I recursive grep'ed and missed this ref. However I did read this in
>> README.TXT:
>
> The "extending and embedding" tutorial is similarily out-of-date.

Well, I've half re-written that (the entire thing, see doc-sig passim)
but this hasn't attracted a great deal of interest.  I've just
uploaded my most recent version to:

    http://starship.python.net/crew/mwh/toext/

I haven't done any substantial work on it in a while, and probably
won't have time to do any for some time.  It would still be nice to
have it ready in the 2.5 timeframe.

Cheers,
mwh

--
  A difference which makes no difference is no difference at all.
                        -- William James (I think.  Reference anyone?)