[Python-Dev] Decimal.py in sandbox

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Tue Feb 10 13:23:58 EST 2004

On Tue, Feb 10, 2004, Batista, Facundo wrote:

> Aahz wrote:
>
> #- On Tue, Feb 10, 2004, Batista, Facundo wrote:
> #- > To whom I shall send the diffs to get committed?  Should I
> #- commit them to
> #- > the sandbox myself?
> #-
> #- Given that it's sandbox, go ahead and commit yourself.  We can always
> #- revert.  ;-)
>
> With what user? I'm facundobatista in SF.
> Have I, as facundobatista, commit privileges in the python sandbox?
> What should I do to have them?

Ah, I assumed you already had privs.  You'll need to send e-mail to one
of the project admins; I suggest Tim (assuming he doesn't respond to
your post).

"The joy of coding Python should be in seeing short, concise, readable
classes that express a lot of action in a small amount of clear code --
not in reams of trivial code that bores the reader to death."  --GvR