[Python-Dev] Re: new syntax for wrapping (PEP 318)

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Sat Feb 28 07:23:37 EST 2004

Alan Green <alan.green at cardboard.nu> writes:

> OK. Would you be able give me some pointers to the old threads or
> some clues about what to search on?  I've obviously been looking in
> the wrong places.

You're looking for the thread "Extended Function Syntax" (and
splinters) from Jan/Feb last year.  Don't worry, it only ever reached
about 100 posts a day...

Start here:

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/2003-January/032337.html

Cheers,
mwh

--
  Well, you pretty much need Microsoft stuff to get misbehaviours
  bad enough to actually tear the time-space continuum.  Luckily