[Python-Dev] HP-UX clean-up

Trent Mick trentm at ActiveState.com
Mon Jan 5 13:13:15 EST 2004

[Cameron Laird wrote]
> Python generation for HP-UX is broken.  I want to fix it.

I am able to build Python for HP-UX 11.00 (on parisc). Mind you, for
that work I am on Python 2.1, if you can believe it. :) I _do_ have to
move to Python 2.3 at some point so I am interesting in fixing any
problems here as well.

I generally don't care about curses so don't know about support for
that. Threading and Tkinter work fine though, IIRC. Quickly looking
through my diffs I have some configure, Makefile, and environment tweaks
to get my builds to work.

Trent

--
Trent Mick