[Python-Dev] The os module, unix and win32

Barry Scott barry at barrys-emacs.org
Fri Jan 9 15:12:46 EST 2004

I've got code that implements the popen5 like functionality in my Emacs
do you to look it over? Its based on sample code from microsoft.
In http://www.barrys-emacs.org/bemacs_7.2-230.win32_proc_code.zip
you will find the C++ modules.

I can guess from your API list that what you have will probably not
work from pythonw, I recall that you need to call AllocConsole for
example have play games with std handles.

Barry