[Python-Dev] Oodles of warnings in cjkcodecs

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Fri Jan 23 09:50:29 EST 2004

On Fri, 2004-01-23 at 09:42, Hye-Shik Chang wrote:

> BTW, I got a traceback on committing. (maybe from a cvsmail script?)

I recently got a message from SF saying they upgraded the Python on the
cvs machine to 2.2.3.  I'm wondering if they also turned off smtp on
that machine (syncmail's MAILHOST variable points to localhost via its
empty string value).  I've seen this same error, or reports of this on
several projects and have a message into SF to find out what's up.

-Barry