[Python-Dev] Draft: PEP for imports

Gerrit Holl gerrit at nl.linux.org
Fri Jan 30 11:32:39 EST 2004

Charles Cazabon wrote:
> "at" more closely matches the apparent usage above, i.e.:
>   from neatTricks at "/path/to/dir" import bar
> It's a little less rosy as:
>   import neatTricks at "/home/guido/lib/python"

In my opinion, "import foo at bar" reads too much like "import foo as bar".

just my 2 mucents,

31. If he hire it out for one year and then return, the house, garden,
and field shall be given back to him, and he shall take it over again.
          -- 1780 BC, Hammurabi, Code of Law
PrePEP: Builtin path type
Asperger's Syndrome - a personal approach: