[Python-Dev] Re: [Python-checkins] python/dist/src/Doc/whatsnew whatsnew24.tex, 1.55, 1.56

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Fri Jul 2 08:44:01 EDT 2004

On Thu, Jul 01, 2004 at 11:37:33PM +0200, "Martin v. L?wis" wrote:
> Is that a general comment, or specific for this change?
> If it is a general comment, what is the process for requesting
> changes to the draft whatsnew?

It's a general comment; the document has my name on it, so I'd like it
to be my prose.

Trivial changes -- typo fixes, etc. -- are fine; go ahead and check
those in.  Higher-level conceptual errors (e.g. I don't understand a
feature correctly) should be pointed out to me; send me a private
e-mail or post to python-dev.  Suggesting new changes shouldn't really
be necessary; I'm on python-checkins and make note of significant
changes that should be included.

--amk