[Python-Dev] 2.4a1

Hye-Shik Chang hyeshik at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 20:51:53 CEST 2004

On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 02:07:25 +1000, Anthony Baxter
<anthony at interlink.com.au> wrote:
> I'm not too fussed about the code-freeze aspect for the
> first alpha - although obviously if you're planning to
> check in some horrible massive change, I'd appreciate
> the heads up.

I just finished reorganizing Modules/cjkcodecs bits for compacter
installed/source layout.  It also contains several functional updates
as I said before[1].  But it's real massive change (3M+ in context
diff).  May I commit it before 2.4a1 or leave it for after 2.4a1?

[1] JIS X 0213:2004 support, BIG5HKSCS and ISO-2022-CN.

Hye-Shik