[Python-Dev] Would like to add Edward Loper as a Python developer

Tim Peters tim.peters at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 05:21:14 CEST 2004

Edward must not be trying hard enough:  nobody hates him <wink>.

I got 3 +1's in private, 1 in public, not counting Jim or me, and no
objections, so I just added Edward as a Python developer.

There's also a new, too-telegraphic Wiki page here:

Anyone with a zope.org account(*) should be able to add comments
there, and/or edit it.  You're encouraged.

(*) If you don't have one, click the Join link in the upper right
corner.  It's free, and there are no bad consequences (e.g., you won't
even get Zope marketing email as a result -- although I'm not sure
whether that's intentional or just because Barry left before finishing
ZpamBlaster <heh>).