[Python-Dev] SWIG comments

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Thu Jul 22 16:03:20 CEST 2004

On Thu, Jul 22, 2004, Claire Guilbaud wrote:

> Hi, I use SWIG to create a module from several C++ classes. In
> my C++ classes, I have a lot of comments to generate doxygen
> documentation.  I would like to have the same comments for the module
> (with help(mymodule)) but in doc strings for pydoc. I don't want to
> have doc strings for pydoc in my C++ part.

python-dev is for discussion of the Python project, not for development
using Python.  Please post your question to comp.lang.python (or look for
a mailing list about Python extensions -- the Boost people would probably
be willing to help even if you're not using Boost).

Barbara Boxer speaks for me:
http://buffaloreport.com/2004/040713.boxer.marriage.html