[Python-Dev] PEPping along

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Fri Jul 23 15:22:04 CEST 2004

On Fri, Jul 23, 2004, Heiko Wundram wrote:

> Is anybody actively working on PEP 262? I'm currently in the process
> of implementing something like it for a package I'm writing, and I'd
> be glad to sponsor the code once it's complete.

Just a suggestion: I'm not able to keep track of all the PEPs, and I
doubt many other people can, either.  Rather than forcing everyone else
to look up the PEP, it'd be a big help to provide a sentence or two of
description about the PEP -- please provide the title, at least!

Thanks in advance.

"To me vi is Zen.  To use vi is to practice zen.  Every command is a
koan.  Profound to the user, unintelligible to the uninitiated.  You
discover truth everytime you use it."  --reddy at lion.austin.ibm.com