[Python-Dev] Non-Visual Studio builds on Windows XP?

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at iinet.net.au
Wed Jul 28 02:52:32 CEST 2004

Garth wrote:
> If these scripts don't work I'm happy to help out.

Well, I spent more time with it without luck - however, it appeared to
be due to the fact that neither the free VC 2003 toolkit nor the .NET
toolkit have a version of windows.h

Rather than muck around further, I decided it would be more productive
to just spend the time required to get Linux working on my laptop and
dual boot with XP (seeing that the main purpose of this exercise was to
get a Python devel environment on the laptop).

Thanks for the offer, though.

Cheers,
Nick.

--
Nick Coghlan               |     Brisbane, Australia
Email: ncoghlan at email.com  | Mobile: +61 409 573 268