[Python-Dev] Bug day outcome

Anthony Baxter anthony at interlink.com.au
Sun Jun 6 20:37:47 EDT 2004

Barry Warsaw wrote:
> +1 on Subversion too, but I still say the biggest problem is finding the
> cycles to set up and maintain the infrastructure.  It was an
> overwhelming task when we did it ourselves with a fraction of the user
> and developer community, and I was glad when we moved to SF.  If the
> Gforge installation Andrew was talking about can really be set up and
> babysat with as little effort as claimed, I think that's worth looking
> into.

The main problem with GForge is that it's bugtracker is just like SF's.
Which is to say, it's awful.

Back at PyCon, at the PSF board meeting, I thought the decision was
made that once the PSF Grants committee was up and going, there'd be
a grant cut to get Roundup finished? What's happened with this?

Anthony