[Python-Dev] python-list to news gateway busted?

Brad Clements bkc at murkworks.com
Wed Jun 23 10:04:29 EDT 2004

Sorry to post here. I sent email to python-list-owner at python.org  two days ago but did not
receive a response.

I read the python-list via gmane.comp.python.general.

There have been no new posts there since 6/18/2004. However if I post to this newsgroup,
my post does appear in the python-list archive (ie, the meta confusion new.instance()
argument 1 must be classobj, not type  ) post.

I do not know if this is a gmane specific problem (I don't have access to another news
server)  or if its a python-list to news gateway problem.

--
Brad Clements,                bkc at murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
http://www.wecanstopspam.org/                   AOL-IM: BKClements