[Python-Dev] calculator module

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Thu Mar 11 00:53:31 EST 2004

On Wed, Mar 10, 2004, thanos vassilakis wrote:

> Now how should I release it ? I will be having my first vacation for
> over 19 months in a few weeks, may be this will be a good time to clean
> it up and extend to meet the decimal number PEP.... any suggestions.

The simplest solution would be to e-mail the code to Facundo and have
him add it to the sandbox alongside the existing Decimal code.  That
would put it under CVS control and other people could if necessary make
changes, without losing your original work.  Next best would be to post
it on a website somewhere and ask Facundo to add the URL to the PEP.

"Do not taunt happy fun for loops. Do not change lists you are looping over."
--Remco Gerlich, comp.lang.python