[Python-Dev] funcdef grammar production

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Mon Mar 15 14:29:38 EST 2004

"Jewett, Jim J" <jim.jewett at eds.com> writes:

> PEP 318 is likely to change the BNF productions for funcdef,
> so I was taking a look at what is there right now.

Um, you do realise that this BNF is purely documentational?  The real
one is Grammar/Grammar in the source distribution, and lots of things
that you might expect to happen there actually happen inside the
compiler.

Cheers,
mwh

--
  For their next act, they'll no doubt be buying a firewall
  running under NT, which makes about as much sense as