[Python-Dev] PEP 289 - Generator Expressions - Let's Move For ward

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Thu May 6 05:10:18 EDT 2004

Hello,

On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 08:28:35AM -0700, Guido van Rossum wrote:
> There doesn't need to be 100% agreement.  This thread (which is indeed
> getting nowhere)

I'll leave it alone, then.  It can't go anywhere as long as we'll keep
opposing a bunch of concrete examples and an intuition.  I retract because
your intuition is firmly grounded, and I respect that even if I disagree --
I, for example, have the intuition that high-level languages should be faster
than low-level ones, despite all the examples :-)

Armin