[Python-Dev] Fwd: OSCON discount for core contributors

Kevin Altis altis at semi-retired.com
Mon May 10 13:57:08 EDT 2004

OSCON will be held at the Portland Marriott Downtown in Portland,
Oregon, July 26-30, 2004.

Gina Blaber at O'Reilly is offering a special 20% discount for 20 core
Python developers. Anyone on python-dev qualifies, so we'll handle this
as first-come, first-served.

Note that if you have attended OSCON in the past you are already
qualified for a 20% alumni discount in addition to the 20% early bird
discount, so you don't need to use this special developer discount. If
you qualify for the academic discounts, then those are better discount
deals, and again you don't need to use this developer discount code.
Regardless of which discount you use, if you plan to attend OSCON,
you'll definitely save on registration by registering before June 18,
2004 for an additional 20% early bird discount.

Registration:
http://conferences.oreillynet.com/pub/w/29/register.html

OSCON site:
http://conferences.oreillynet.com/os2004/