[Python-Dev] cookielib module in 2.4?

Brett C. bac at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Wed May 12 20:52:30 EDT 2004

John J Lee wrote:
[snip - cookielib explanation]

> So, assuming the module is likely to be accepted (given the answers to my
> post here last year), I'd be happy if anybody here could
>
> 1. indicate if I'm roughly on the right track (especially welcome if
>    you've had a look at the subversion branch above),

Code, docs, tests.  But in order for the module to be accepted it needs
to show that its usage is truly needed by having it be widely used in
the Python community.  I don't do web programming so others will have to
vouch for the amount of usage.

All explained in the "Intro to Development" doc found at
http://www.python.org/dev/ .

> 2. give me a rough idea how long I have to sort out the remaining issues
>    and submit a patch

How ever long it takes.  Not sure if I really understand what you are
wondering about.

-Brett