[Python-Dev] Contribution Licensing Agreement?

John J Lee jjl at pobox.com
Thu May 27 19:13:47 EDT 2004

I remember from a year or so ago that the various PSF licensing agreements
were not finalised, but Guido said contributors should still sign them in
their draft form.  Have things moved on at all since then?  I recall that
Guido said legal ditherings had been going on for a year or so even back
then.  cookielib is a derived work of libwww-perl, so I guess I need to
get Gisle Aas (libwww-perl's author) to sign something if it is to be part
of 2.4, right?

http://www.python.org/psf/psf-contributor-agreement.html

(BTW, I've written LaTeX docs for cookielib now, comments welcome.  Patch
coming soon...

http://codespeak.net/svn/user/jjlee/wwwsearch/ClientCookie/branch/python-2.4_candidate/libcookielib.tex
)

John