[Python-Dev] anonymous cvs checkout

Tony Meyer ta-meyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon May 31 21:55:17 EDT 2004

[Opps.  Forgot to include the list in my reply.  And those that read
spambayes-dev will have seen this already.  Good grief.]

[Edward Loper]
> I'm having trouble checking out an anonymous copy of the Python CVS
> repository.

FWIW, neither a fresh checkout nor an update works here
(WinXP), either, although (at least some) other sourceforge
projects do.  ViewCVS doesn't work, either (shows an empty
page), so it's certainly not just you.

<http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/python/>

The SF site status does mention that there's maintenance scheduled (for
tomorrow) - maybe that's relevant?  Does developer access still work?

=Tony Meyer