[Python-Dev] Re: ConfigParser patches

David Goodger goodger at python.org
Sun Oct 3 18:09:04 CEST 2004

[Anthony Baxter]
 >> Which leaves David's original question about the two patches.
 >> While CP isn't perfect, and it would be nice to replace it, for
 >> 2.4, I don't think these patches make things any worse, and they
 >> add useful functionality (back, in one case) so I'm inclined
 >> towards accepting them.

[Guido van Rossum]
 > If you think so, go ahead.

Taking this as approval, and since it's easier to ask forgiveness (and
probably would've been, in the first place ;-), I've gone ahead and
checked in the patches to SF bugs 1017864 & 997050, closed and marked
the bug reports "accepted".

--
David Goodger <http://python.net/~goodger>