[Python-Dev] python with database connectivity

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Mon Oct 25 15:39:53 CEST 2004

On Mon, Oct 25, 2004, Sandeep Gohad wrote:

> I am little new with the python....
> If I want to develope any database related application,with options
> like add,save,modify,delete,previous,last,next,first for maintaining
> Employee's records.I want to use .mdb file or d-base database as a
> backend.  In VB we can use ADO or DAO, In java we use JDBC, so for
> python please guide me for developing any basic application....

I'm sorry, this is a list for people developing core Python, not for
people writing Python programs.  Please use comp.lang.python or one of
the other mailing lists (such as python-list).

WiFi is the SCSI of the 21st Century -- there are fundamental technical
reasons for sacrificing a goat.  (with no apologies to John Woods)