[Python-Dev] logging needs better documentation

Chermside, Michael mchermside at ingdirect.com
Thu Oct 28 18:23:16 CEST 2004

Neal Becker writes:
> There is only a single example in the logging module documentation.
Please
> add more examples!

You are completely right... I am sure that those docs need to be
improved.

Would you be willing to write up some improved docs? If so, submit them
to the patch manager on SourceForge, and we'll incorporate them into the
next release possible (probably Python 2.5). If not, then it may have to
wait until someone else has time to address it.

-- Michael Chermside

This email may contain confidential or privileged information. If you believe you have received the message in error, please notify the sender and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.