[SPAM-heur] Re: Re: Re: [Python-Dev] Re: [Python-checkins] python/dist/src/Modules threadmodule.c, 2.56, 2.56.8.1

Anthony Tuininga anthony at computronix.com
Thu Sep 2 17:59:10 CEST 2004

Well, I find the argument convincing enough and it is quite safe. I am
willing to make the necessary patches and it would be quite convenient
to be able to use the C API in Python 2.3 as well. So I'm in favor but
I'll bow to the greater wisdom of the Python development community since
I really am not significantly involved. :-)

--
Anthony Tuininga
anthony at computronix.com

Computronix