[Python-Dev] Isn't the trunk still frozen?

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Sat Sep 4 03:46:24 CEST 2004

> My windows box has a dodgy RAID card, so I can't check it myself, but
> the -n -e is definately in Tools/msi/msi.py. I have no ideas whether
> they're meant to be - the msi stuff is a complete unknown to me.

I've now corrected the MSI, and put a new version on

http://www.dcl.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/home/loewis/python-2.4a3.2.msi
8e84ce2308613955b54673bbfb47697f python-2.4a3.2.msi

This has the very same binaries as the previous package - just
the packaging itself has changed (also bringing back "Edit with
IDLE" in the context menu).

Regards,
Martin