[Python-Dev] random.py fixage

Anthony Baxter anthony at interlink.com.au
Sun Sep 5 09:51:07 CEST 2004

I've made a patch (from CVS) for the random.py breakage and linked it
from the top of the 2.4 page. I'll be sending an email out shortly
with this and the new windows installer availability.

I thought about cutting a 2.4a4, but decided against it. For one thing,
it'd mean Martin would need to cut more Windows installers, if we don't
want to end up with mismatched windows installers and tarballs. For
another, it's an _alpha_ release, and so it's not as vital as if it'd
been something like a 2.3.4 bug, or a 2.4 final.

Anthony