[Python-Dev] Re: [Python-checkins] =?iso-8859-1?q?python=2Fdist=2Fsrc=2FModules socketmodule=2Ec?=, 1.304, 1.305

Brett C. bac at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Sep 7 21:56:05 CEST 2004

Fred L. Drake, Jr. wrote:

> On Tuesday 07 September 2004 03:26 pm, Brett C. wrote:
>  > I am trying to make it rather thorough so that no
>  > developers have to look up the CVS docs again.
>
> What's the point of this?  Reading the CVS docs is good, if only because it
> makes one realize how fragile the whole thing is.

Well, I know when I was starting out CVS was a hurdle to deal with and
that what seemed like should be a simple thing was not so simple to
extrapolate from the docs.  Figured there was no need for anyone else to
suffer as well.

-Brett