[Python-Dev] Re: marshal / unmarshal

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Sat Apr 9 08:37:15 CEST 2005

Fredrik Lundh wrote:
[...]
> and yes, someone should fix the NaN mess, but I guess everyone's too
> busy removing unworthy developers from sourceforge to bother working
> on stuff that's actually useful for real Python users...

That's not at all true. Some of us are busy giving up commit privileges
in order to avoid the impression that we might one day work on stuff
that actually useful to real Python users.

Except, possibly, conferences.

The effbot is at least averagely cantankerous this month :-)

unworthi-ly y'rs  - steve
--
Steve Holden        +1 703 861 4237  +1 800 494 3119
Holden Web LLC             http://www.holdenweb.com/