[Python-Dev] anonymous blocks

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Tue Apr 19 21:47:57 CEST 2005

At 03:39 PM 04/19/2005 -0400, Phillip J. Eby wrote:
>I suspect that you like the define-first approach because of your tendency
>to ask questions first and read later.

Oops; I forgot to put the smiley on that.  It was supposed to be a humorous
reference to a comment Guido made in private e-mail about the Dr. Dobbs
article I wrote on decorators.  He had said something similar about the way
he reads articles, expecting the author to answer all his questions up
front.  Without that context, the above sentence sounds like some sort of
snippy remark that I did not intend it to be.  Sorry.  :(