[Python-Dev] PEP: Migrating the Python CVS to Subversion

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Tue Aug 2 12:07:59 CEST 2005

Donovan Baarda <abo at minkirri.apana.org.au> writes:

> This is why I don't bother migrating any existing CVS projects to SVN;
> the benefits don't yet outweigh the pain of migrating.

I think they do.  I was on dialup for a while, and would have _loved_
Python to be using SVN then -- and given how long diffs can take even
over my broadband connection...

Cheers,
mwh

PS: Wot, noone's suggested git yet? :)

--
  C++ is a siren song.  It *looks* like a HLL in which you ought to
  be able to write an application, but it really isn't.