[Python-Dev] PEP: Migrating the Python CVS to Subversion

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake at acm.org
Wed Aug 3 21:28:25 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 03 August 2005 15:01, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
 > Other non-commercial alternatives are Berlios and Savannah, but
 > I'm not sure whether they'd offer Subversion support.

Berlios does offer Subversion; the docutils project is using the Berlios
Subversion and SourceForge for everything else.

I don't know whether Savannah is offering Subversion right now, but the last
time I looked at it, it appeared nearly un-maintained.  But that may just be
the understated nature of that community.  :-)

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.   <fdrake at acm.org>