[Python-Dev] PSF grant / contacts

Greg Wilson gvwilson at cs.utoronto.ca
Tue Aug 9 15:05:14 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm working with support from the Python Software Foundation to develop an
open source course on basic software development skills for people with
backgrounds in science and engineering.  I have a beta version of the
course notes ready for review, and would like to pull in Python-friendly
people in sci&eng to look it over and give me feedback.  If you know
people who fit this bill (particularly people who might be interested in
following along with a trial run of the course this fall), I'd be grateful
for pointers.

Thanks,
Greg Wilson