[Python-Dev] Fwd: Distributed RCS

Anthony Baxter anthony at interlink.com.au
Sun Aug 14 06:36:33 CEST 2005

I have great hopes for baz-ng, but I don't know that it's really ready for
production use just yet. I don't know that we want to be right out on the
bleeding edge of revision control systems for Python.

The current bazaar, last time I looked (a few months ago) did not work on
Windows. This is a complete deal-breaker for us, unless we can agree to dump
that Windows support (who needs it, really? <wink>) I *hope* that baz-ng will
work fine on Windows - I haven't looked too closely at that side of it.

Anthony