[Python-Dev] c.l.p post on docs

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Tue Dec 6 17:39:31 CET 2005

I just posted a lengthy message to comp.lang.python/python-list about
Python's docs; the title is "Documentation suggestions".  A short
summary of the post is: "The RefGuide is hard to read and hard to keep
updated.  Do we need a friendly language description?  If we do that,
should the existing RefGuide be abandoned or maintained?"  See the
post for the full argument.

(Hey, the post just showed up in Google Groups:
<http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.python/browse_frm/thread/767470cb3cbc24d5/8875031c6ae10c2d#8875031c6ae10c2d>)

I suggest further discussion on this issue take place in c.l.py.

--amk