[Python-Dev] New-style exceptions patch

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Sat Dec 10 14:24:09 CET 2005

Nick Coghlan <ncoghlan at gmail.com> writes:

> Michael Hudson wrote:
>> (PS: are people still interested in my new-style exceptions patch?
>>  http://bugs.python.org/1104669)
>
> Is there a specific concern with it you want people to check out, or just a
> few more "works for me" tests on different platforms?

Well, I'd like some more people to vet it for basic sanity and maybe
have a thought about documentation changes.  Beyond checking that it
compiles with various C compilers I hope that there's not that much
chance for x-platform variation here.

Cheers,
mwh

--
  > Why are we talking about bricks and concrete in a lisp newsgroup?
  After long experiment it was found preferable to talking about why
  Lisp is slower than C++...
                        -- Duane Rettig & Tim Bradshaw, comp.lang.lisp