[Python-Dev] ElementTree in stdlib

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Tue Dec 13 13:17:46 CET 2005

Nice that we now have ElementTree in the stdlib :-)

Some questions:

* Are you going to contribute cElementTree as well ?

* What was the motivation to not include the whole ElementTree
  package ?

* I'm missing the usual "Licensed to PSF under a Contributor Agreement."
  in the copyright notices of the files:

  http://www.python.org/psf/contrib.html

  I assume that you'll add these, right ?

* How should users that want to use the latest and greatest
  (more recent) distribution directly from your site go about in
  their apps ? Using from...as contructs ?

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Dec 13 2005)