[Python-Dev] status of development documentation

Trent Mick trentm at ActiveState.com
Wed Dec 21 22:37:17 CET 2005

[Fredrik Lundh wrote]
> $ make html
> TEXINPUTS=...
> +++ TEXINPUTS=...
> +++ latex api
> *** Session transcript and error messages are in .../Python-2.5/Doc/html/api/api.how.
> *** Exited with status 127.
> The relevant lines from the transcript are:
> +++ latex api
> sh: latex: command not found
> *** Session transcript and error messages are in .../Python-2.5/Doc/html/api/api.how.
> *** Exited with status 127.
> make: *** [html/api/api.html] Error 127
>
> I'm not sure I have enough time to sort this out...

For the record... I remember way back that I hit a limitation in
latex2html that disallowed having any hyphens in the path to where the
docs were being built. So your hyphen in "Python-2.5" might be
confounding latex2html there.

Trent

--
Trent Mick