[Python-Dev] [Doc-SIG] status of development documentation

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Wed Dec 21 21:26:19 CET 2005

Whenever people have demanded that I write documentation in html
I have always done this:

<pre>
all my documentation, as output from a text editor.

All subsequent formatting to be done by somebody else who doesn't
find dealing with html as excruciatingly painful as I do.
</pre>

I suspect there are lots of people who have concluded that this
is all the html that you really need.  The question is, are you
willing to put up with documentation like this from people?

Laura