[Python-Dev] status of development documentation

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Sun Dec 25 23:51:28 CET 2005

On Sun, Dec 25, 2005, Tim Peters wrote:

> So, Merry Christmas to all, and there's no longer any reason to
> deprive yourself of the joy of upgrading to Windows ;-)

Much Grass!  I already upgraded to Windows, but it's turned off in favor
of my Linux box and iBook.

Yesterday I decided to try doing an svn checkout for the first time.  Has
anyone ever tried doing that from the top?  There's more than 18GB of
stuff, and it never actually completes.  (I'm mostly mentioning this as
FYI/FYA -- I'm doing it to exercise my new computer.)

"Don't listen to schmucks on USENET when making legal decisions.  Hire
yourself a competent schmuck."  --USENET schmuck (aka Robert Kern)