[Python-Dev] slight inconsistency in svn checkin email subject lines

Trent Mick trentm at ActiveState.com
Fri Dec 30 19:45:34 CET 2005

Here are the subject lines for two recent svn commit emails:

   [Python-checkins] commit of r41847 - in python/trunk: Lib/test/test__locale.py Python/as...
   [Python-checkins]  commit of r41848 - python/trunk/setup.py
                     ^
                     `--- one extra space

There is an extra space when the checkin includes exactly one file (at
least, I think that is the condition).

Is this intentional? If not, could someone point me to where the svn
trigger scripts are maintained so I could poke around for a fix? (Or
just fix it themselves. :)

Cheers,
Trent

--