[Python-Dev] 2.4 func.__name__ breakage

Tim Peters tim.peters at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 16:25:50 CET 2005

[sorry for the near-duplicate msgs -- looks like gmail lied when it claimed the
 first msg was still in "draft" status]

>> Did you add a test to ensure this remains fixed?

[mwh]
> Yup.

Bless you.  Did you attach a contributor agreement and mark the test
as being contributed under said contributor agreement, adjacent to
your valid copyright notice <wink>?

>> A NEWS blurb ...?

> No, I'll do that now.  I'm not very good at remembering NEWS blurbs...

LOL -- sorry, I'm just imagining what NEWS would look like if we
required a contributor-agreement notification on each blurb.  I
appreciate your work here, and will try to find a drug to counteract
the ones I appear to have overdosed on this morning ...