[Python-Dev] Please help complete the AST branch

Alex Martelli aleax at aleax.it
Wed Jan 5 13:02:53 CET 2005

On 2005 Jan 04, at 22:11, Brett C. wrote:
>> Speaking for myself, I have a burning interest in the AST branch
>> (though I can't seem to get it correctly downloaded so far, I guess
>> it's just my usual CVS-clumsiness and I'll soon find out what I'm
>> doing wrong & fix it)
>
> See
> http://www.python.org/dev/devfaq.html#how-can-i-check-out-a-tagged-
> branch on how to do a checkout of a tagged branch.

Done!  Believe it or not, I _had_ already tried following those very
instructions -- and I kept omitting the word 'python' at the end and/or
mispelling the tag as ast_branch (while it wants a dash, NOT an
underscore...).  I guess having the instructions recommended to me
again prompted me to doublecheck character by character extracarefully,
so, thanks!-)

Alex