[Python-Dev] Re: Subscribing to PEP updates

David Goodger goodger at python.org
Thu Jan 6 15:01:42 CET 2005

[Nick Coghlan]
> Someone asked on python-list about getting notifications of changes to
> PEP's.
>
> As a low-effort solution, would it be possible to add a Sourceforge
> mailing list hook just for checkins to the nondist/peps directory?

-0

Probably possible, but not no-effort, so even if it gets a favorable
reaction someone needs to do some work.  Why not just subscribe to
python-checkins and filter out everything *but* nondist/peps?  As PEP
editor, that's what I do (although I filter manually/visually, since
I'm also interested in other checkins).

--
David Goodger <http://python.net/~goodger>