[Python-Dev] linux executable - how?

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Mon Jan 31 22:11:16 CET 2005

On Mon, Jan 31, 2005, apocalypznow wrote:

> How can I take my python scripts and create a linux executable out of it
> (to be distributed without having to also distribute python) ?

python-dev is for discussion of patches and bugs to Python itself.
Please post your question on comp.lang.python.  Thanks!

"Given that C++ has pointers and typecasts, it's really hard to have a serious
conversation about type safety with a C++ programmer and keep a straight face.
It's kind of like having a guy who juggles chainsaws wearing body armor
arguing with a guy who juggles rubber chickens wearing a T-shirt about who's
in more danger."  --Roy Smith, c.l.py, 2004.05.23