[Python-Dev] floatobject.c 2.136

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Mon Jul 4 20:17:59 CEST 2005

On 4 Jul 2005, at 18:59, Raymond Hettinger wrote:

> P.S.  I still don't follow the whole yours/mine comment from Michael.
> The offending code line was part of 2.136 which CVS says was checked-in
> by him on 5/27/2005 and then fixed by him on 6/30/2005.

Well, my confusion started and ended with the fact that a mail to
python-dev with no obvious indication of being a reply to anything used
the word "your", without a name or any indication of who you were
addressing.  I'm afraid I don't remember the exact revisions of the
exact files I've checked in recently :)

Cheers,
mwh