[Python-Dev] Linux Python linking with G++?

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Wed Jul 13 13:36:40 CEST 2005

Tim Peters <tim.peters at gmail.com> writes:

> [Michael Hudson]
>
> [Tim, explains what it intends to do]
>
> [Michael]
>> But do you use it?  I know what it intends to do too,
>
> Then why ask what it does?  You're asking a lot of questions lately
> that you're irked by when you get an answer <0.9 wink>.

Isn't that the Socratic Method?  :) Well, no it's not, but I do ask a
lot of questions fishing for perhaps not the most obvious answer.

>> but I don't use it.  The questions I asked were in the order they were
>> for a reason.
>
> No, I don't use it -- last I looked seriously (which was years ago),
> it didn't work on Windows.

Right, that's what I thought.

> I don't know of anyone who does use it.

Even better!

Cheers,
mwh

--
  I really hope there's a catastrophic bug in some future e-mail
  program where if you try and send an attachment it cancels your